Banner

Banner

Thursday 19 May 2011

Work in progress and fan arty stuff

Eeeee! Black as the ace of spades!

Here's the title card for a comic my fiancée and I are currently working on. Drawing by Hayley (originally sketched out in a dark cinema! She's so devoted to the cause, bless her), colouring by myself.
 I wrote this gambling-themed story a while back and it involves another crossover, this time with her Baxter and Emiko and my Stan the Crow. Current fans will probably guess how this particular venture will turn out. Keep watching our accounts on DeviantArt to see more. Hayley's account is here, mine is here.

"Odd-Jobbers" page 5

For those of you who like 'behind-the-seens' type crap, here's page 5 from 'Odd-Jobbers' introducing the 'All-New' Constable Beaner! ™
Fans of the series will recognise him as the policeman appearing at the end of the Christmas Special from last year. I decided to bring him back to add a bit of friendly antaognism to the gals' doings.      


From  'Mistletoe and Whine' (2010)

On the subject of those three dizzy dames, Mr. Shane Jensen surprised me with a bit of fan art last night. Here's his take on the characters. Ta muchly Mr. J! And get well soon :) ←  (this smiley face shows that I'm hip and down with the kids)


No comments:

Post a Comment