Banner

Banner

Tuesday 17 May 2011

HB to QP

1st of all here's my offering to a fellow artist and Huck Hound fan on DeviantArt and also on the old blog-type of thing - Mr. Christopher of Signore. Hope y'awll had a right dandy time, sir! I'm probably not the first to make the obvious logo/birthday-related pun and I won't be the last I'm sure. Hope it was a good one Chrissy-boi.

Speaking of HB, I'm a little worried about what I've heard regarding the apparent done deal of Seth MacFarlene's take on 'The Flintstones'. You can read about it over on Mr. Yowp's blog right here.
Personally, I doubt it'll come to anything to worry us Flintstonians too much, that is if it comes to light at all. Revivals of classic series have a history of never going that well anyway. At least the full set is available on DVD and that'll do me admirably. It makes me thankful, however, that many of my favourite cartoon characters (Hanna-Barbera or otherwise) tend to be 'obscure' enough to be left well alone. However, that does make DVD releases of the ilk of Quick Draw McGraw and Wally Gator less of a likelihood so it's a double-edged sword I guess.

                              A-heeheehee! DVDs of Quick Draw? Oh that's a hot one Fred!

No comments:

Post a Comment